Saturday 18 August 2012

Butterflies, Stars and Pretties

The last week I have managed to find time to make some thing and be creative.

First up is a butterfly from Kaisercraft's Beyond the Page projects, well really it is a left over bit from one of the BTP projects that was being thrown out at work.


I said I would get a picture taken of the Star Fold card from last week opened. I really like this card and think it is a great idea for Christmas card as it can be added to the tree.



This weeks card class was a multi fold card. I am stil trying to get through my Sween Nothings paper pad so I was using that and some of the collectables. The card turned out very pretty for me.


1 comment:

  1. That multi-fold card may not be your usual thing but it turned out very nice. Love it.

    ReplyDelete