Sunday 9 September 2012

Adelaide's Kaisercraft Outlet closure

Some of you may be aware of this by now, Kaisercraft head office has decided to close down the Kaisercraft outlet store in Adelaide. Doors will close on the 12 October. Obviously I will not be teaching any of my classes that they had requested we arrange a couple weeks ago, which was meant to be a positive thing, but unfortunately caused more problems than what was needed by all. As a result of all of this I have had to stop going to my weekly card and scrapbook classes.

I am looking at running my own classes if I am able to find a venue, as my own home is aptly dubbed "the Tetris house". If any one is interested at all in learning basic photography and later on maybe a few card making and scrapbooking classes please contact me so I can start on a contact list.


No comments:

Post a Comment