Wednesday 13 February 2013

Holiday Projects: Untitled Layout


I did this layout back in December for a class, I was in a bit of a rush and just stuck the first photo on that I could get my hands on. In the end I rather liked the choice of picture with the lay out as it makes me look a  little less hard core ( a general term given too this photography).

The photo is from back in 1997/8 when I had shaved off all my long hair in order to not have to deal with Perth's hot summers giving me headaches. I think this was the 2nd or 3rd time shaving my head in about 3-4 months and I have since shaved my head a couple more times. I actually found it rather liberating shaving off my hair, unfortunately shaving has made my hair a bit stronger and a bit thinker.

The layout was done using scrap bits and pieces in my stock, so there are some Kaisercraft and Bo Bunny and a few Graphic 45 butterflies in there. The base card stock is Toffee from the Kaisercraft collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment