Thursday 30 May 2013

Family Album: Family Together




I actually got some scrapbooking and crafting in lately, which is some relaxing and some times needed when studying. It was a lovely change to be able to sit down with my craft tools and papers and create something. I found this photo and had to have a little giggle at my mothers hairs, this was her poodle phase. My mother had always had long dead straight hair, and one day in the last 70's early 80's she started getting perms. You cannot fault her for experimenting, perhaps this is where I get my keen adventurous coiffure sense from. I am not sure when this was taken, most likely when I was between 12 and 18 months old, which puts it at about 1980-1981. My father and his brother flanking my mother in the center at the back. My brother and I sitting on my paternal grandparents laps, Ryan Watson and Margaret 'Peggy' Watson


4 comments:

  1. Great photo and a gorgeous layout. Love all the layering Kerry-Jean, looks really fabulous. ox Marg

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love this Kerry ... rich earthy colors x

    ReplyDelete