Wednesday 25 December 2013

Meg's Garden: blossoming of spring

Hello all

I thought this month I would do something pretty. So this naturally required flowers, butterflies and bright flowery paper, the outcome of which evokes feeling and spring time glee.






I wanted to add a bit more dimension the the background paper, so I used a kaisercraft mask.
I covered the Large Oval laser frame fr006 with crackle paint and after it dried I applied some ink to age it a little bit. The lovely old photo of the two angels came from the 'Tis Christmas Time Collection (Christmas Angels P6366) as well as the background paper (Christmas Flowers P6362), which I like for the red and vintage white pallet. The flowers and leaves were just plain white ones that I misted with some crimson Glimmer Mist. Of course there had to be butterflies which you can get here, love the colors of them so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment