Tuesday 17 December 2013

Wood embellishments and Chippies

Today I thought I would do a showcase of projects I have done showing the use of wood embellishments or chippies. I use a lot of kaisercraft wood embellishments mostly because I wood at the Adelaide Outlet and bought a heap of them before I left. It isn't that I favor wood embellishments  just a matter of accessibility and convenience. I have seen some chippies I would LOVE to get my hands on and do some projects for, which is likely to happen at some point in the future. Some of my favorite projects are:















Some techniques used on these projects are simple painting, using embossing powder, and glassy accents to have a lovely varnished look. 

1 comment:

  1. Every one of these is totally stunning Kerry-Jean!! Beautifully done!! Love them all!! ox

    ReplyDelete