Sunday 30 March 2014

Heidi Swapp Spotlight Craft Month

Last November saw a return of Heidi Swapp who did a national tour for Make Pretty Stuff Down Under. I had the opportunity to see Heidi again yesterday as she does her very brief appearance here in Australia again for the release of her Hello Today collection in Spotlight stores.




We did a small make and take that she signed for us. I was rather surprised she actually remembered me, and was happy to see I wasn't using a walking stick either. I threw this little layout together after I got home to make sure I didn't loose that make and take as well as to archive the two photos I got, one with Kim Jeffress and the other with Heidi.  I still had a few bits and pieces left over from the kit I got in November so I added them too. 



I even won a prize in the name draw! More Colour shine!!!!! At least it wasn't Teal, I have 2 of those.




1 comment:

  1. Love this page!! A fabulous way to keep these memories fresh!! Beautifully done!! ox

    ReplyDelete