Saturday 17 May 2014

Meg's Garden: Correspondence vintage layout

I found a lovely old photo of my great aunt (my paternal grandmother's sister) and thought it would go perfectly with the Meg's Garden new paper collection I created called "Correspondence". I wanted to create a collection with vintage paper and old script handwriting and was able to find some photographed textures by Evelyn Flint that I played with digitally to get the finished look I wanted. Meg's Garden also has some fantastic flowers and charms I wanted to use and this was the perfect opportunity.




The flowers I have used are the Oatmeal Colour Flower and the Ivory Heirloom 6.5cm and then the beautiful charms from Finnabair trinkets from Prima   for the leaves I also popped a Tim Holtz Pen Nib in there as well. The is some lace I had lying around behind the photo and the Sage Burlap 38cm worked really well. I just had to finish things off with the grey Vintage brad  on top of the metal embellishment.


No comments:

Post a Comment