Monday 9 June 2014

A card made from the things on my desk

I had some time to kill one day and for once had no outstanding projects on my desk. As a result I assembled a card using what was within arms reach and in sight.


I found a butterflier from Meg's Gardens transparency collection under my craft mat and some brads and Paper roses lying around the desk. The laser cut frame was up on a shelf in front of me, which I painted and inked. The Meadow flower and leaves was on the same shelf. I had a couple sheets of Meg's Garden Damask Garden collection lying around as well. 




Now I just need to find someone to give it too.

1 comment:

  1. Me!! Me!! Me!!! You can give it to me!!!!! LOL!! Love this card Kerry-Jean. Absolutely gorgeous design and one would never know it was made from bits left on your desk. Stunning!!! ox

    ReplyDelete