Saturday 19 July 2014

Correspondence Heritage Layout


I have all these old photos of my maternal grandfather who was born in 1905. There aren't a lot of photos of him as a young boy but a lot of him as a young man. I just love this photo of him relaxing in a garden chair in a suit.


I used the Correspondence Collection as a base for the background and paper stack. I added some coloured texture paste and sprayed some watered down gesso over the background. There is some of the wondrous Dodo Vine Wire in the background which is awesome to use. I love using Finnabair Vintage Trinkets- Gears too I couldn't not passed including them. 


I added some Postmark Washi Tape  with some other washi tape I had on hand, along with some wood veneer clocks which were inked with some of Ranger's crackle accent. 

This layout will most certainly be added to my family album.


No comments:

Post a Comment