Friday 5 September 2014

Meg's Garden: Correspondence mens cards

Hi there crafters! I have some more cards I made using The Correspondence collection

I first create a lot of feminine cards with The Correspondence, but this time I went for a more masculine feel. 




The Correspondence papers are obviously from Meg's Garden as are the small metal gear charms, which I just love using. I also used a hot air balloon from the Around the World in a Balloon from the collage papers.  The chippies are from Prima, Kaisercraft. The gear frame and brick wall on the next cards I cannot recall. (anyone that recognises it please leave a comment and remind me who creates it, thanks)
The next card uses some of the same items as the first.




This next card was just a throw together of some of the things lying around on my desk. I do this sometimes as a bit of a challenge to myself, of just being able to use what I have at hand. 

Again I have used The Correspondence collection and some of Meg's mini Backgournd papers and also a clock face from Old World Time transparency.  The wood veneers are from Kaisercraft and Creative Embellishments 


I would love to hear what you think of these projects.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment