Monday 15 September 2014

The Gentlemen Mini Album

Hello there crafters. Todaying I am sharing my next project for Meg's Garden. 

I created a mini album using The Gentlemen Collection I design from Meg's Garden. I have been itching to do another mini album but didn't have anything to put in it, until I realised I have a lot of pictures of my archery adventures. This is now my archery brag book. 

There is a youtube video at the end of the blog post which shows the construction and completed project in it. 



I used the Kathy Orta Hidden Hinge mini album method which I really like as you can create so many pockets and interactive pages. 


Inside the front and back covers I created pockets for extra photos and cabinet cards.
Two of the pockets in the mini album were created to hold small booklets for journalling as well, there you will see when you watch the video below.


Other Products
various washi tape
Tim Holtz metal books corners



Thanks for reading and please leave a comment or question.

No comments:

Post a Comment