Monday 2 March 2015

The Individual


Hi readers! A new post for you.

So, another photo of my big brother from his visit in 2014. This layout is one of my favourites. 






Materials list:
Prima Marketing Ledger Paper, Tim Holtz Ideology Word Band, Kaisercraft texture script stamp, Creative Embellishment Compass Rose, Kaisercraft texture Stains stamp, Imaginarium Design Edward Relief chippy,Hero Arts Silhouette Feather. Various gears and Cogs. Scrap bits of card stock. True Hemp Crafter's Cord.

I also entered this LO in a GEAR it UP challenge over at http://sandee-and-amelie.blogspot.co.at. The challenge can be see over here: http://sandee-and-amelie.blogspot.co.at/2015/03/gear-it-up-march-steampunk-challenge.html

10 comments:

  1. A fantastic masculine LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Project totally rocks! Oh my gosh so absolutely adorabel - Gear it up I love it!!!! You absolutely should consider to add this to the SanDee&amelies Steampunk Challeng! Think about it :-) http://sandee-and-amelie.blogspot.co.at/

    xoxo SanDee1899

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. San Dee thanks for the heads up with the challenge. Have added this layout. I made a bit of a mistake and added it to the 3D section first, i am dyslexic and did not read the directions very well sorry.

      Delete
  3. Definitely a cool LO! Wow! And I love the photograph too!
    Don't worry - I will delete the wrong entry from the 3D list, Kerry-Jean! ;)

    Thank you so much for sharing this awesome masculine LO with us at SanDee&amelie's SPC!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this LO and the embellies are perfect! Your brother should be very happy upon seeing this creation! Thanks for joining us at SASPC! ~Niki DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I love this. Such a perfect masculine layout and stunning pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't speak English I'm sorry!
    I love layout
    Is very beautiful
    Bye

    ADA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Fantastic layout, I love all the elements you used, gears, splats, twine, metal. You could frame this one! I must say, what a beard! Lol! Thanks for joining us at SASPC for the Gear it up challenge! Have a grand day!

    ReplyDelete