Tuesday 28 April 2015

New ventures, NEIS, Webstore

Hi creative people. 

Back in February I started a Small Business Management course as part of Australia's New Enterprise Incentive Scheme (NEIS).  I am no stranger to the NEIS program and believe it is truly a great course, when delivered properly, which is was this time. 

Over the past 6 or more weeks I have been nutting out what I want to do with my talents and skills. The outcome of all my hard work and ideas is my webstore with my digital content made available to all you crafty and creative people on the wonderful web. 


I will release a new collection every month which will consist of 12x12 inch papers, 8.5x11inch (letter) papers, small format or card making size papers, book kits and journal planners.  Currently my previous collection  Correspondence, Gentlemen Collection and Forgotten Meadows, are available on the web store.

 


I would also LOVE to see what you make with my digital papers, so if you do purchase anything and make some amazing project send me an email at kjw@kerryjeanwatson.com with photos and it could very well be featured on my facebook page. Which you should head over to and "Like" as well as select "Get Notifications" to follow new releases and projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment