Friday 22 May 2015

New Collection: Down the Rabbit Hole

Hello crafters and followers.

My latest collection was released this week on my webstore.

Down the Rabbit Hole 

This is my take on the wonderful story of Alice in Wonderland written by Lewis Carol and illustrated by the ever so talented John Tenniel.  This collection is bright and bold, however maintaining a bit of a vintage feel with use of textures and some of the details used. I have kept with tradition in the use of various icons images and the general story. I see this collection being a very versatile and popular with children themed cards and layouts. 


I thought I would do a couple videos to show what you get as a digital download and also how EASY it is to download and print. 

First up is the 12x12 papers.

Now unless you have an A3 printer you won't be able to print these at home with your printer. You can take the files down to a local print shop and have them printed A3.




All of these are available on my webstore at www.kerryjeanwatson.com.

Please let me know what you think


No comments:

Post a Comment