Monday 29 June 2015

Cafe au Lait: Vintage flowers Card

Welcome all you creative geniuses and those who are curious.

Today I want to show you a new card I made with my new collection Cafe au Lait. It may look like a bit of a masculine collection however it is quite variable in what you can do with it. 

Here is a distinctly feminine card I made using the new collection.





I have used some of Prima's Art basic Copper Crackle Medium, which I just LOVE using. The three flowers are some of Kaisercrafts Large white flowers which I sprayed with water and then applied some small bits of color. I added some gold shimmer spray over the top and then left them to dry. 

I also had a few Silhouette die cuts in my stash that I added in the background and a couple vintage brads.

After putting everything together I then added some gesso over the top of the die cuts and flowers just to soften everything.

Here is a flip through of the entire collection





No comments:

Post a Comment