Friday 17 July 2015

Midori Fauxdori Insert assembly.

Midori Traveler Notebook enthusiasts I thought I would show you all how I go about making inserts/booklets for my Travelers Notebook size Midori.

So these are the 12x12 size digital papers of my collections that have been printed on A4 size paper. The cover was printed on 200gsm paper stock and the rest of the booklet is printed on 80gsm on both sizes.

Here is the Cafe Au Lait collection Booklet/insert



Here it is in the Fauxdori I have available in my webstore.



This is the same format but done using the Forgotten Meadows collection which comes up really pretty.


 

Here it is in the Fauxdori I have available in my webstore.



Both inserts added to the Fauxdori using the expansion band that comes with the single string fauxdori.


Now to see how I put the booklets together. 

2 comments: