Sunday 8 November 2015

Another Mini Album

Hi there again everyone. While I have been on my medical leave, which ends soon, I have been doing some projects for the hell of it. A few weeks back I posted another Mini Album which inspired me to make another using some of my Kaisercraft paper pads. I am in a de-stash mode at the present and am working on clearing out old papers/collection.

This is my newest one using the 75cent collection of which I had 3 paper pads and some of the collectables.





Here are some 'In the making' photos from my instagram 

A photo posted by Kerry-Jean Watson (@kerryjeanwatson) on

A photo posted by Kerry-Jean Watson (@kerryjeanwatson) on

A photo posted by Kerry-Jean Watson (@kerryjeanwatson) on

This is the complete mini album flip through. I hope you like it and please leave a comment or feedback or questions. I am hope you come back to see what else I create.


2 comments:

  1. stunning mini albums I will make these can not wait love them and I have those papers and books yayyy these books are so good xo

    ReplyDelete