Monday 12 June 2017

Unexpected birthday Card

Hi there crafters and readers/followers of my blog.

I hope you are all well and creating up a storm these days. Seem to have an excess of creating energy right now, which is tough when I have an exam in little over a weeks time. 

Todays show and tell is a card I made out of the blue a while ago now. Love it when inspiration hits and I get to make someones day.


I made this impromptu card for a friends birthday. I had been a bit involved in my studies and had not realised the birthday had come up. One afternoon I created this and popped it in the post. Few days later received an elated message via Facebook with a thank you for the card. 


In my hast to make and post the card however I forgot to photograph the card! Luckily I was able to get some photos to show you the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment